Saturday Oct. 6th and Sunday Oct. 7th 2007
This Years Schedule of Events Includes:
- All you can eat Pancake and Sausage Breakfast sponsored by the Homewood Vol. Fire Department, serving from 8am to 1pm.
- A large variety of crafts, collectables, antiques, and large model railroad display.
- Food and Beverage Vendors.
- Children's Fun & Adventure Area featuring magicians, balloon sculptors, amusements, games, pony rides and petting zoo.
- Roving Entertainment, instrumental, magicians and stilt walker.
- Wagon Rides through our Village.
- Evening Campfire Program with music and storytelling.
- Candlelight Tour of the Civil War Camp Site at 7:00pm.
- An Extensive Interactive Living History Encampment Site featuring:
- Civil War Period Units with Field Hospital
- Conestoga Wagons
- Native American Indian Dancers
- Early Frontier Explorers and Trappers
- "Wild Bill Hickock"
19th Century Gun Slingers shoot it out
on our streets with simulated Wild West Town and Bank Robbery. Come see the "exploding" outhouse!
- Main Stage Entertainment
(Village Center Park near Gazebo)
William Dell and The Wee Jams
Pittsburgh Banjo Club
Rudy Zets Fourth and Main
Frankie and The Sensationals
Click on the photos for larger images.
Food and Lodging